A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Global Study of MEDI4736 in Combination With Tremelimumab Therapy or MEDI4736 Monotherapy Versus Standard of Care Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in First Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MYSTIC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Jul 2017 Final data for two additional primary endpoints of overall survival for Imfinzi monotherapy and for the Imfinzi plus tremelimumab combination are expected during the first half of 2018, according to initial results published in an AstraZeneca Media Release.
- 27 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (The efficacy of MEDI4736 + tremelimumab combination therapy compared to SoC in terms of progression-free survival (PFS) in patients with NSCLC) has not been met, according to initial results published in an AstraZeneca Media Release.
- 27 Jul 2017 Initial results published in an AstraZeneca Media Release.