A Phase III, Multi-Centre, Open Label, Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AZD9291 in Combination With MEDI4736 Versus AZD9291 Monotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor T790M Mutation-positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Received Prior Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy (CAURAL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Durvalumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAURAL
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 21 Aug 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 29 Jan 2018.