A Phase 2, Randomized, Open Label Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of GS-4997 Alone or in Combination With Simtuzumab (SIM) in Subjects With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and Fibrosis Stages F2-F3
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selonsertib (Primary) ; Simtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 09 May 2017 Results assessing correlations between hepatic PDFF with histologic measures of steatosis, presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017
- 14 Nov 2016 Results presented at The Liver Meeting 2016, as per the Gilead Sciences media release.
- 14 Nov 2016 Results published in the Gilead Sciences media release.