TGR-1202 + Ruxolitinib in Subjects With Myelofibrosis, MDS/MPN, or Polycythemia Vera Resistant to Hydroxyurea
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Umbralisib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of preliminary analysis (n=11) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=12) published in a TG Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, preliminary data from the study will be presented at the upcoming 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting.