A Phase 1b/2, Open-Label, Multicentre Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-tumor Activity of MEDI4736 in Combination With AZD9150 or AZD5069 in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies and Subsequently Comparing AZD9150 and AZD5069 Both as Monotherapy and in Combination With MEDI4736 as Second Line Treatment in Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; AZD 5069; AZD 9150
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Jul 2018 to 29 Aug 2018.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Jul 2018 to 29 Aug 2018.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 3 Jul 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History