A Phase 3 Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Global Study of Durvalumab in Combination With Tremelimumab Therapy Versus Standard of Care Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in First-Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEPTUNE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jan 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, the company anticipates to expanded this trial with local patients and readout the OS data in 2018 from the global cohort to support regulatory submission of durvalumab + tremelimumab in China.
- 04 Nov 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 960 to 1330.