A Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled, Multi-Center, Global Study of First-Line MEDI4736 Monotherapy and MEDI4736 in Combination With Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Patients With Unresectable Stage IV Urothelial Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DANUBE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Biologics Inc media release.
- 22 May 2017 According to a Biologics Inc media release, last patient has commenced dosing during the first quarter of 2017.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 2 Apr 2018.