Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Checkpoint Blockade in Patients With Clinical Stage III or Oligometastatic Stage IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Preliminary results pooled from four neoadjuvant therapy clinical trials (NCT02437279, NCT02231775, NCT02519322, NCT01972347; n=58), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.