A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Safety Study of AG-120 or AG-221 in Combination With Induction Therapy and Consolidation Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia With an IDH1 and/or IDH2 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary) ; Ivosidenib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA).
- 17 May 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual meeting 2017.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.