A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Safety Study of AG-120 or AG-221 in Combination With Induction Therapy and Consolidation Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia With an IDH1 and/or IDH2 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary) ; Ivosidenib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2017 Initial results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 Results presented in an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 144.