A Phase 1/2 Study of In Situ Vaccination With Tremelimumab and IV Durvalumab (MEDI4736) Plus the Toll-like Receptor Agonist PolyICLC in Subjects With Advanced, Measurable, Biopsy-accessible Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.