Pilot Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Combination With Vigil in Advanced Women's Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 29 Aug 2016 According to a Gradalis media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.