A Phase Ib Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacology of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Administered in Combination With Immunomodulatory Agents in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Guadecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.