A Phase II, Open-Label, Multi-Arm Study to Determine the Preliminary Efficacy of Novel Combinations of Treatment in Patients With Platinum Refractory Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BALTIC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 03 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 May 2020 to 22 Jan 2021.
- 03 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 May 2020 to 22 Jan 2021.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial Design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology