A Phase 1/2 Open-label, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-tumor Activity of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Combination With Tremelimumab in Chinese Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Sep 2018 to 17 Aug 2018.
- 24 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 26.