A Phase 1/2 Open-label, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-tumor Activity of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Combination With Tremelimumab in Chinese Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 26.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Jun 2018 to 11 Sep 2018.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Jan 2018 to 12 Mar 2018.