A PHASE 2, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND CLINICAL ACTIVITY OF DURVALUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH RITUXIMAB, CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE, DOXORUBICIN, VINCRISTINE, PREDNISONE (R-CHOP) OR WITH LENALIDOMIDE PLUS R CHOP (R2 CHOP) IN SUBJECTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED, HIGH RISK DIFFUSE LARGE B CELL LYMPHOMA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisolone; Prednisolone; Prednisone; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Celgene International SARL
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, exploratory endpoints of this study includes progression-free survival at 12 months, complete response, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2024 to 1 Jul 2024.