A Multi-arm, Phase Ib, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety,Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD9291 in Combination With Ascending Doses of Novel Therapeutics in Patients With EGFRm+ Advanced NSCLC Who Have Progressed Following Therapy With an EGFR TKI (TATTON).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Savolitinib (Primary) ; Durvalumab; Selumetinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms TATTON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Oct 2017 Results presented in an AstraZeneca media release.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, results from this trial were presented at the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC).
- 16 Oct 2017 Results presented in an AstraZeneca media release.