A Multi-arm, Phase Ib, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety,Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD9291 in Combination With Ascending Doses of Novel Therapeutics in Patients With EGFRm+ Advanced NSCLC Who Have Progressed Following Therapy With an EGFR TKI (TATTON).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Savolitinib (Primary) ; Durvalumab; Selumetinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TATTON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Chi-Med media release, data from this trial will be presented at a scientific conference in H2 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 May 2017 Results of an application of computational strategy to explore pharmacokinetic and drug interaction effects in this study, published in the Cancer Research.