QUILT-3.055: A Phase IIb, Single-Arm, Open-Label Study of ALT-803 in Combination With Pembrolizumab or Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Disease Progression Following an Initial Response to Treatment With PD-1 Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Nivolumab; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUILT-3.055
- Sponsors Altor BioScience Corporation
- 26 Oct 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2017 New trial record